At Menorah Life, you’re not just a part of a Five-Star, not-for-profit senior healthcare organization with an unparalleled legacy of care and excellence; you’re a valued member of a diverse and inclusive team. For nearly four decades, our services, programs, healthcare and lifestyles have offered seniors – and their families – much needed solutions for the many stages of the aging journey. We provide dignified, high-quality senior care services with kindness and confidence in a warm, welcoming setting on a beautiful Floridian campus.
Our mission is to enhance the lives of seniors, families, and our community with compassion, innovation and excellence, which is only achievable through the contribution and efforts of our amazing team. Menorah Life is an Employer of Choice. That’s why we offer you an excellent benefits package, including:
• Premier health, dental and vision benefits for you and your dependents. Coverage begins the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
• A 403(b) with up to 2% contribution match following 1 year of employment.
• Paid Time Off (PTO), bereavement leave, and jury duty leave
• Weekly Pay Day
• Career development, including a tuition reimbursement program for higher education
• Additional benefits that include company-paid life insurance; voluntary short and long term insurance; Employee Appreciation Days, Service Awards, Employee of the Month/Year, PTO Buyback and much more!
We are currently seeking an Executive Director for the Menorah Life Foundation. The Executive Director provides leadership and supervision for the Foundation staff to design and activate a strategic and comprehensive program of development activities. As the lead of philanthropic efforts, the Executive Director will:
• Provide the leadership necessary to instill and maintain a culture of philanthropy throughout the organization.
• Lead the design and activation of a comprehensive, annual strategic plan of stewardship, donor relations, and development activities that results in increased philanthropic support of the mission of the organization.
The successful candidate will possess 7-10 years of donor fundraising experience, demonstrated ability in creative fundraising projects, preferably in the healthcare setting, experience with managing a governing board, budget preparation, creating, and establishing diverse community relationships.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.