This free, interactive workshop covers vital aspects ot the interview process so you can present yourself as the skilled candidate of choice.
What We Will Cover:
- How to respond to a variety of most-asked interview questions
- Techniques to showcase your experience and skills in the most positive, professional way
- Best practices for successful video interviews
- Sending the right non-verbal communication messages
- Materials Needed: Please have a copy of your résumé available for reference.
Program Length: 1 hour and 15 minutes. Please plan to log into Zoom 5-10 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Unemployed and underemployed individuals looking to work in a professional environment and seeking relevant and practical information or advice regarding the next steps in their job search or career path. This includes individuals in mid-career transition, women re-entering the workforce after a hiatus, military veterans transitioning to the civilian workforce, recent college graduates launching their careers, and mature workers not ready or able to retire.
Cost to Attend: Free
Dress: Business casual
Virtual: Via Zoom
Please register here: TBJL website program registration
TampaBay-Job-Links, now a program of Gulf Coast JFCS.