- Develop written communication that will have a lasting impact
- Present a positive - and memorable - impression through your writing
What We Will Cover:
- Composing cover letters using a structured format
- Customizing cover letters to match a job description
- Fine-tuning accomplishment statements to demonstrate your value
- Developing a thank you note with impact
- Inserting keywords into correspondence
- Analyzing and critiquing correspondence
Please bring your résumé, a relevant job description, and samples of your writing (such as cover letters and thank you notes).
2¾ hours. Participants should plan to arrive 15 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who write correspondence in response to job postings, interview follow-ups, and thank you notes.
Cost to Attend:
Free for TBJL Program participants and $15 for guests.
Jack Roth Center for Career Development
4100 West Kennedy Blvd. Suite 206
Tampa, FL 33609
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (813) 344-0200.