We often hear people say that the only thing that is constant is change, and in today’s world, and particularly in the world of work, that seems to be the case! However, while change appears to be ongoing, the transition process can ultimately provide balance, stability, and learning.
- Understand the three phases of transition
- Determine where you are in the career transition process
- Identify tools, resources, and strategies for managing your personal and professional transition
What We Will Cover:
- Identify your personal reaction to change
- Clearly define the 3-phases transition process and their characteristics
- Ways to maintain a positive attitude during change
- Develop strategies for handling each of the three transition phases
- Manage the stress often associated with both change and transition
- How to view the transition process as healthy and positive
There are no materials required for this workshop.
Workshop Length: 2¾ hours. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who has experienced the aftermath of a significant life change (especially career transition) and is seeking ways to handle the ups and downs of the resulting periods of transition.
Cost to Attend:
Free for Program participants and $15 for guests.
Dress: Business casual
Jack Roth Center for Career Development
4100 West Kennedy Blvd. Suite 206
Tampa, FL 33609
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (813) 344-0200.