LINKEDIN LAB: HOW TO BUILD THE BEST LINKEDIN PROFILE THAT SELLS YOUR STORY
Companies hire people, not résumés! Learn how your LinkedIn profile can introduce the person behind your résumé. This advanced workshop will provide you with an in-depth evaluation of your LinekdIn profile as well as strategies of how to improve your brand and fine-tune your story.
Guest presenter, Linda Wolfe, LCPC, NCC, M.Ed.
- Create an impactful and attention-getting LinkedIn profile
- Enhance your current profile by presenting the person behind your résumé
- Tell your career story in a way that sells who you are to potential employers
Pre-requisites For Attending Workshop:
- Valid LinkedIn account with photo, profile and work history at least 50% completed. (Note: If you are at a loss of where to start, begin by creating a bio of your work life.)
- Please review the following profile, summaries, bios, and websites before attending the workshop:
- Great LinkedIn profiles – https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/linkedin-best-practices/2016/7-linkedin-profile-summaries-that-we-love-and-how-to-boost-your-own
- J.D. Gershbein – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jdgershbein
- Geeta Nadkarni – https://ca.linkedin.com/in/geeta-nadkarni-79a34822
- Your laptop, power cord for charging the laptop for the 3-hour workshop
- Your LinkedIn username and password
- Your résumé
- A bio in narrative form either in first or third person even if you have a summary profile
3 hours. Participants should plan to arrive 15 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who are in career transition, conducting a job search, or those who are looking to enhance their LinkedIn profile.
Cost to Attend:
Free for TBJL Program participants and $15 for guests.
Jack Roth Center for Career Development
4100 West Kennedy Blvd. Suite 206
Tampa, FL 33609
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (813) 344-0200