- Kick-start the week with renewed energy and focus
- Learn career transition tips from career strategists and industry experts
- Practice a 30-second commercial in a relaxed, safe environment
- Exchange ideas, information, and experiences with participants
- Create an action plan for the week
What We Will Cover:
- 30-Second commercials
- The topic of the week
- Candidate successes and challenges
- Individual action plans for the week
- No materials are needed.
Session Length: 1½ hours
- Participants should plan to arrive 15 minutes early. LINKS will begin and end on time.
- Unemployed and underemployed professionals and recent college graduates, who want to prepare and focus their job search plan for the week in a welcoming environment.
Cost to Attend:
- Free for members and guests.
- Send an email to nikki@TBJL.org, or call (813) 344-0200.
Dress: Business casual