Link to web-site and job posting:
Community Partnership Specialist
Date posted 1/30/2023
The Community Partnership Specialist:
· Responsible for promoting Empath Health’s vision and mission in the Jewish community and generating inquiries and referrals into our range of services to increase the level of services provided to the Jewish community.
· He/She/They conducts a variety of outreach activities, builds strategic relationships based on the needs and requirements of the organization and the community, and represents the organization to the Jewish population as needed to increase awareness of our mission and utilization of our services.
· Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Minimum 3 years outreach, professional relations and/or sales and marketing experience with diverse cultures and backgrounds.
· Maintain Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) database.
· Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal relationship skills, including public speaking experience.
· Knowledge of diversity, equity, and inclusion principles as related to healthcare.
· Knowledge and experience in community organizing. Familiarity with community development principles and tools that strengthen community participation.
· Experience planning and facilitating public meetings, events and forums.
· Experience identifying community needs through focus groups, surveys, and other mechanisms.
· Ability to work independently exercising a high degree self-motivation, resourcefulness, independent judgement, problem-solving, and time management skills. Strong problem-solving skills, critically analyze data.
· Knowledge and command of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel.
· Available to work evening and weekends as required.
· Able to manage multiple tasks and shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
· Must have reliable transportation/insurance and be willing and able to travel throughout the county.
Suncoast Hospice, Empath Home Health, and Empath Health Pharmacy are proud to be accredited by the Joint Commission showing our commitment to quality.
Empath Health values diversity as it strengthens our community and care. We embrace the diversity of cultures, thoughts, beliefs and traditions of our employees, volunteers and people we are honored to serve across our network. Our diverse staff reflects our community and each day, we work to be respectful, sensitive and competent with each other and those in our care. In every journey, we are dedicated to achieving comfort, dignity and exceptional care. Those of all backgrounds are welcome and encouraged to apply with us or seek our care and services.
Our commitment to patient, client, staff and volunteer safety is a cornerstone of a High Reliability Organization with a focus on zero harm. Participation in the seasonal influenza and COVID-19 program is a condition of employment and a requirement for all Empath Health employees.
Providing compassionate, full life care is an honor we take seriously at Empath Health. Join our team and make a positive impact in the community!
You are welcome to contact:
Jewish Community Partnership Specialist for Pinellas County