What is a professional brand? Have you developed one? Regardless of where you are in the career transition process, your brand serves several important functions – all of which create the marketing information necessary for the brand called Y-O-U. How can you best present your own unique brand to potential employers, and to people you meet through networking, at informational meetings, and via your LinkedIn profile? This interactive, hands-on workshop provides the essential tools needed to build and communicate your brand. In addition, you will develop strategies to differentiate yourself from the competition!
Supported by the Rooms To Go Foundation.
- Understand the importance of articulating your Brand during job search
- Learn what elements to include in your Brand Statement
- Begin to develop your professional Brand
- Identify the uses and applications of your Brand
What We Will Cover:
- The definition of a Brand
- Uncovering your unique career identity
- Begin the Brand development process
- The 7 key ingredients to building a Brand
- How to professionally present your Brand to others
Please bring a copy of your résumé.
3½ hours. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Unemployed and underemployed individuals looking to work in a professional environment and seeking relevant and practical information or advice regarding the next steps in their job search or career path. This includes individuals in mid-career transition, women re-entering the workforce after a hiatus, military veterans transitioning to the civilian workforce, recent college graduates launching their careers, and mature workers not ready or able to retire.
Cost to Attend:
Free for TBJL Full Program Participants and $15 for guests.
Jack Roth Center for Career Development
4100 West Kennedy Blvd. Suite 206
Tampa, FL 33609
Seating is limited to 18 participants. Please email email@example.com, or call (813) 344-0200.