We often hear people say that the only constant is change, and in today’s world - particularly in the world of work - that seems to be the case! However, while change may be ongoing, the transition process can ultimately provide balance, stability, and learning. Recognize how you react to change, and learn how to manage your professional career transition.
Facilitated by Robyn Winters, TBJL Career Strategist
- Understand the three phases of transition
- Determine where you are in the career transition process
- Identify tools, resources, and strategies for managing your personal and professional transition
What We Will Cover:
- Identify your personal reaction to change
- Clearly define the 3-phases of transition and their characteristics
- How to maintain a positive attitude during change
- Develop strategies for handling each of the three transition phases
- Manage the stress often associated with both change and transition
- How to view the transition process as healthy and positive
There are no materials required for this workshop.
Workshop Length: 2¾ hours. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Unemployed and underemployed professionals, recent college graduates, women re-entering the workforce after a hiatus, military veterans transitioning to the civilian workforce, retired professionals returning to work, or any individuals in career transition looking for information or advice regarding the next steps in their job search or career path.
Cost to Attend:
Free for TBJL Full Program Participants and $15 for guests.
Jack Roth Center for Career Development
4100 West Kennedy Blvd. Suite 206
Tampa, FL 33609
Register below, or call (813) 344-0200.