What is a professional brand? How can you best represent your own unique brand to potential employers, to people you meet through networking, at informational meetings, and via your LinkedIn profile? Regardless of where you are in the job-search process, your brand serves several important functions – all of which create the marketing “materials” for the brand called Y-O-U. This interactive, hands-on workshop provides essential information and tools to build your brand. In addition, you will develop strategies to differentiate yourself from the competition!
- Understand the importance of a Brand during job search
- Identify the uses and applications of your brand
- Learn what to include in your Brand Statement
- Begin developing your Professional Brand
What We Will Cover:
- The definition of a Brand
- Beginning your brand development
- Professional presence
- 7 key ingredients to building a brand
- Sample branding statements
- Uncovering your unique career identity
Please bring a copy of your résumé.
3 hours. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals in career transition, conducting a job search, or those considering changing careers.
Cost to Attend:
Free for Program participants and $15 for guests.
Jack Roth Center for Career Development
4100 West Kennedy Blvd. Suite 206
Tampa, FL 33609
Email email@example.com, or call (813) 344-0200.