What is a professional brand? Have you developed one? Regardless of where you are in the career transition process, your brand serves several important functions – all of which create the marketing information necessary for the brand called Y-O-U. How can you best present your own unique brand to potential employers, and to people you meet through networking, at informational meetings, and via your LinkedIn profile? This interactive, hands-on workshop provides the essential tools needed to build your brand. In addition, you will develop strategies to differentiate yourself from the competition!
- Understand the importance of articulating your Brand during job search
- Learn what to include in your Brand Statement
- Begin to develop your professional Brand
- Identify the uses and applications of your Brand
What We Will Cover:
- The definition of a Brand
- Uncovering your unique career identity
- Begin the Brand development process
- The 7 key ingredients to building a Brand
- How to professionally present your Brand to others
Please bring a copy of your résumé.
3½ hours. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Unemployed and underemployed professionals, recent college graduates, women re-entering the workforce after a hiatus, military veterans transitioning to the civilian workforce, retired professionals returning to work, or any individuals in career transition looking for information or advice regarding the next steps in their job search or career path.
Cost to Attend:
Free for TBJL Full Program Participants and $15 for guests.
Jack Roth Center for Career Development
4100 West Kennedy Blvd. Suite 206
Tampa, FL 33609
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (813) 344-0200.