Monday Morning LINKS
LINKS is an acronym for Leads, Information, Networking, Know-how, and Strategies. It is an educational and motivational program designed to help candidates prepare for the week ahead and to share conversation, contacts, and job-search information in a relaxed, welcoming environment. For the unemployed professional, LINKS is a “place to go” to focus on the job search when others go to work on Monday Mornings. LINKS sessions are free and open to the public. Reservations are required.
• Kick-start the week with renewed energy and focus
• Learn career transition tips from career strategists and industry experts
• Practice a 30-second commercial in a relaxed, safe environment
• Exchange ideas, information, and experiences with participants
• Create an action plan for the week
What We Will Cover:
• 30-Second commercials
• The topic of the week
• Candidate successes and challenges
• Individual action plans for the week
• No materials are needed.
Program Length: 1½ hours
• Participants should plan to arrive 15 minutes early. LINKS will begin and end on time.
Who Should Attend:
• Unemployed and underemployed professionals, recent college grads, women re-entering the workforce after a hiatus, military veterans transitioning to civilian workforce, retired professionals needing to go back to work; candidates in career transition who want to prepare and focus their job-search plan for the week.
Cost to Attend:
• Free for TBJL Program participants and guests.
• Send an email to email@example.com, or call (813) 344-0200.
Dress: Business casual