Wherever you are in your career transition and life, making the most of your money is important. To assist in reaching your personal financial goals and to ease your current concerns, Regions Bank managers will share practical, day-to-day knowledge that is designed to help you gain more control over your money. Your questions will be answered, and you will get advice about financial decisions that matter to you.
Presented by Precious Green, Regions Branch Manager
- Learn how to effectively manage money and establish a sustainable budget.
- Discover how to plan for retirement and what to do with a 401k left at a previous employer.
- Understand how your credit report and score impact you even when you don’t need to borrow money.
What We Will Cover:
Managing Your Money
- Set financial goals through creating spending and savings plans
- Get out of debt
Saving for Retirement
- Considerations when planning for retirement
- How to create short-, medium- and long-term financial goals
- Types of investments
Your Credit Report
- What a credit score is and how it’s used
- How to obtain your credit score and credit history
- How your credit score is calculated
- How to create a credit action plan to increase your credit score
No materials are needed for this workshop.
2½ hours. Participants should plan to arrive 15 minutes early.
Who Should Attend:
Unemployed and underemployed individuals looking to work in a professional environment and seeking relevant and practical information or advice regarding the next steps in their job search or career path. This includes individuals in mid-career transition, women re-entering the workforce after a hiatus, military veterans transitioning to the civilian workforce, recent college graduates launching their careers, and mature workers not ready or able to retire.
Cost to Attend:
Free for TBJL Full Program Participants and $15 for guests.
Out of consideration for other participants, we ask that all candidates refrain from wearing fragrances, perfume, and cologne.
Jack Roth Center for Career Development
4100 West Kennedy Blvd. Suite 206
Tampa, FL 33609
Seating is limited to 18 participants. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (813) 344-0200.